Rigger Paperwork Steps:
1. Download the following forms. Once completed, submit them via fax or email (scanned copies if by email) to the O’Connell Center Employee Relations Office:
Fax: (352) 392-7106
2. The ERO then submits your initial hire paperwork to the university so it can begin the GatorStart process.
3. Then, the university will then send an email to you outlining all required paperwork of GatorStart (we cannot proceed with the paperwork until you do your part in GatorStart)
4. After you complete all the steps required by the GatorStart email, please download the following forms. Once completed, submit the forms to the O’Connell Center Employee Relations Office:
- Proof of selective service (men only)
- Retirement certification form
- Veteran’s survey
- 4-in-1 Form
LEGIBLE driver’s license and social security card (original required, we can make a copy)
**You can scan and send or fax your forms and license, but you must bring your original social security card in for us to copy.**
5. From there, the Employee Relations Office will finalize your paperwork with the university.